1. What are cookies?
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your pc, tablet, smartphone or other terminal (hereafter, the 'Device') when you access our webpage or run our application.
Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the Device from which you generally access anonymously and, depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize you as a user or customer.
The information we obtain relates to the number of pages you visit, language, location from which you access, number of new users, frequency and repetition of visits, length of visit, browser or Device through which you connect or run the application.
2. What cookies does this site use?
Cookies of this type are necessary for certain areas of the site to function properly. Cookies in this category include both persistent and session cookies:
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiration date;
- session: they are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
It is not necessary to enable cookies for the site to work, but doing so improves navigation. You can delete or block cookies, however, in this case some functions of the site may not work properly.
List of technical cookies used:
- WEB_SESSION (Navigation Session Duration): technical cookie to keep track of sessions (contains a unique identifier for your session on the website).
- XSRF-TOKEN (Cross-Site Request Forgery): this cookie is technical and contains the XSRF token.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices can have within the private sphere of users, European and Italian regulations provide that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express his/her valid consent.
Article 122 of the Privacy Code refers to them where it provides that 'the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or user or access to information that has already been stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has expressed his or her consent after being informed in the simplified manner referred to in Article 13 Privacy Code, paragraph 3'.
List of profiling cookies used:
- __GAT, __GID, __GA (Google profiling cookies): these cookies are used for the use of Google analytics service, it is used to collect statistical information about site visitors in order to display it with analytics system.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or check cookies as you wish - to learn more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost any browser to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will have to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features may not be available.